Brainspotting utilizes the Dual Attunement Frame to combine relational and neurobiological attunement to optimize client processing. BSP is unique as a technical therapy as primary attention is given to the healing power of the relationship. It is a simultaneous form of diagnosis and treatment. It is highly adaptable and can be easily integrated with other psychotherapy modalities.
In this workshop, you will discover how Brainspotting works. Learning objectives include:
- The three types of Brainspots: Outside Window, Inside Window and Gazespotting
- The setup process to guide the formation of the Dual Attunement Frame
- How to get into the “tail of the comet” to follow the client’s lead
- How to work with complex trauma and dissociative disorders
- How to work with clients with somatic issues
- How to apply Brainspotting to performance and creativity issues